Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI Orgasms and Reincarnation

As usual, from TMI.

1a. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. How long do you have to wait before you can give yourself another body-shaking orgasm?

I almost never give myself orgasms that require more than a few minutes to recuperate. When I masturbate, it's usually with an eye to quantity and speed, not necessarily quality. Part of that is that when one is experiencing a truly mind-blowing O, it tends to keep one from being able to keep the O coming. Nothing worse than a shattering orgasm that dies in the middle. That's why partners are preferred for truly epic orgasms. At least for me, that is.

1b. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. What is the longest you can wait until you absolutely have to do it again?

Again, as above, I don't give myself that type of O, at least not what I'd register as my top 10. But once I have one, I usually like to have another O right away. Everything's better with multiple orgasms, of course. If you give Lexi a cookie...

2a. If you are good in this life, what will you come back as in your next life ... if you come back as an animate being?

I am so not being reincarnated. If I get up to heaven and they say, "Hey, you were good, guess what, you can go back as anything you want," I'm going to seriously question that belief system, and that alone will probably ensure that I'm not good enough to get to go back. I figure reincarnation is for those who weren't good enough at life and need a second try at it. If you're good, you merge with the Oversoul or something. No, I'm not certain. And yes, I am not good enough at life to wind up merged with the Oversoul.

I could come back as someone specific, but anyone I might pick is already alive, so I can hardly come back as them. I'd like to come back as someone who winds up happy and successful, but why wish for that when I can wish to be happy and successful now with similar results.

But everyone is probably chanting, "Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit!" given my predilections. Yes, I fuck like them. Get over yourselves, silly geese.

2b. ..... if you come back as an inanimate being?

A rubber cunt? A rock? A sacred pool of water? This is one of those, "If you could be any type of tree, what tree would you be?" type questions. While you all sort out what crap you're going to be reincarnated (dangling preposition alert, hard hats mandatory) as, I'll be up in the clouds partying, because my religion says non-stop sex when I die. I'm accepting converts. Our membership tithes are very reasonable.

Okay, this one was bullshit. Someone send me some freaking questions to answer so I don't have to keep answering these generic ones.

No comments: