Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, happy holidays if you celebrate other things, and just have a good day if you don't celebrate anything (but you should really think of something to celebrate sometimes, because celebrations don't have to be for any reason).

I got candy and money. Well, Amazon money mostly, but spendy green cashy money nonetheless, which is good because I like to bargain-hunt at Amazon.

Sveta will be over soon, for Christmas dinner. I don't know how she got out of having Christmas dinner with her family, nor do I much care. I have some cute things for her, nothing much because I'm poor, but I'll make up for that by giving her plenty of love, as will, I'm sure, Mike and Dad.

Mike got here last night, late late late. The weather held for him, which is good, because otherwise he would have been out on ugly roads and that would have sucked. But it was so late that everyone but me was in bed, and I was too tired and he was too tired, so we wound up sitting down while he ate something and then we both went to bed.

This morning, on the other hand, Mike got busy with Mom while I was still asleep, then he came and woke me up by teabagging me. He's lucky I didn't do what I sometimes do, which is lurch up when startled awake. I would have given him a headbutt in the cojones, let me tell you. Instead, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes in time for him to flip me over and start thrusting right away. There are worse ways to wake up, I guess. He's still a brat.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to spoil me, given that in the space of two months I've had two visits from my brother and two long periods of Sveta's company as well. Hell, they may get spoiled too. I didn't really have a chance to miss either of them between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and now after this it'll be a long, cold winter until I get to see them again. Arg.

Anyway, we went downstairs, finally, opened gifts, gave Christmas hugs and kisses, and had some brunch. Then Mike and I adjurned for round two, just as nice as round one, because we started out on the floor with all the wrapping paper but my parents kicked us upstairs so they could clean up. Also, floor sex is getting harder and harder on my poor body. I'm getting old. Nothing else to say there.

This is the Christmas Day events thus far. There will likely be dinner with Sveta, and then she'll want some dessert and so will I, and maybe we can talk the boys into Christmas DP, or maybe that'll have to wait until tomorrow. I hope she's able to spend the night. I've been missing her next to me.

Now, coming up next is a recap of the excitement I've missed telling everyone about since Sveta came home, and if I don't finish it today because she shows up, you'll know why. Be patient. Christmas isn't officially over until Epiphany, and that's a number of days yet. Hopefully there will be Christmas treats for you.

No comments: