Monday, December 28, 2009

More For Me

As was hinted at last time (or perhaps a few times ago, I don't remember), since Mike and Dad were both there and Sveta was there and it was Christmas, she finally got to partake of the heady joys of having two guys. Specifically, she was inducted into the Society of the Great Orificular Dyad (Journeywoman Grade, for reasons which shall become apparent later on). Less augustly, Mike and Dad filled both her cunt and asshole with hot beef log.

I won't pretend to be Dr. Ruth, full of advice for the novice in sexual congress, but I did suggest that, as Dad is bigger and it's less awkward, that they try it the first time with Sveta on Dad, and Mike behind Sveta. For the sake of Dad's old bones (his words, not mine) we adjourned to the master bedroom, took off remaining articles of clothing, and then Dad and Mike got to sit back and enjoy as I worked on Sveta, perhaps more amorously than was strictly necessary, to make sure she was dripping with lube (and just dripping too, but that was a secondary side effect, wink wink).

My Dad is one of those guys who doesn't enjoy watching two hot girls as much as he enjoys participating, but Mike is definitely more of a voyeur, probably from his years living in a house filled with hot girls who were often more interested in each other than in him. Poor baby, you're all saying, and you'd be right. But whatever. I was set to continue "lubing" until I got an orgasm out of Sveta, but Dad told me to get on with it (lovingly, as always, if just a bit impatiently). He lay down on the bed beside us and started kissing Sveta, and after a few kisses, she shooed me away and started working on him in earnest. She rolled onto him, then lay on his chest not in any position to fuck, just kissing him and pressing against him, while I doggedly kept being a tease and worked just a little more lube into her ass and then onto his cock, because why not.

Finally she shifted back and slid down his body until her pussy was over his cock, and then made little insisting noises until I guided him into her. When I looked up, Mike was standing there with a shit-eating grin on his face, stroking his cock which was rock hard, and he said, "Let's let them get started a bit first. Open wide."

It took me back to my youth, when Mike used to ambush me and give me a cumshot with just those words, "Open wide." Of course, sometimes he'd say, "Bend over," or something similar, and I'd know he wanted to cum in someplace other than my mouth. But today, I slipped down to my knees, hearing the slow, rhythmic thrusting on the bed combined with a few short breaths from Sveta, opened my mouth, and Mike strained a few times and then shot several streams of cum, mostly onto my tongue but a few shots on my lips and chin.

"The two of you are just about as hot as it can get," he said with a sigh and a smile as I licked my lips. "And we know the old man won't go off in a hurry, so I had to warm up first if I'm going to have any chance of seeing this through."

"You just wanted to make me get on my knees," I said with a grin, then went to work sucking his cock back to life. I heard, rather than saw, things getting a bit more energetic on the bed.

"Are you two going to join in, or is Sveta going to have to make do with just the old man," said Dad, sounding a little winded.

Mike's cock was hard again (he's got stamina in some ways, Dad in others, it's an ideal combination platter) and I grabbed the lube and we went over to the bed. Sveta was up on her hands now, rocking that cute little tushie of hers up and down while Dad stroked her breasts, kneading at the nipples, making her giggle and gasp. She looked, from my experience, like she was close to cumming too. He looked like he wished he could be on top and moving a bit faster, but whatever.

I lubed Mike's cock up some, let him lube some more, while I dribbled a bit more lube on Sveta's backside, which was already spread quite wide. Just in case the old lube had worn off. And if I happened to play with a few things, what's the harm, right? God, I was on a hair-trigger at that point. If I had been diddling, I would have cum hard right then. I could feel it building every time my muscles moved.

Finally Mike swatted me out of the way, put his hand on the small of Sveta's back, and got into position. "You look a little tense, honey," said Dad.

"I'll be gentle," said Mike. He knew how she was in the ass, how he needed to be a little gentle even when it was just him.

She grinned sheepishly. "You guys are so good," she said. "I'm just nervous, that's all."

"Don't be," I said, sitting next to her and putting my hand on her hip, which was the only place her skin was free to be touched at that point. "If you don't want to do it..."

"No, I want to try." So Mike started pressing his cock against her anal ring, and when he popped in, she gasped, "Oh God, that's a lot."

"You want to stop, take a break?" asked Dad. Mike just kept working slowly into her ass.

"Wow, you like this?" she said breathlessly. "I mean... I guess I can... wow." Or words to that effect. She wasn't the most coherent at that point.

"Mike, stop," I said. "Baby, if you don't like it, we should stop."

Mike pulled out and waited. "It's a lot," she said with a sigh. "I like anal, I do, and I love it in my pussy, but together..."

"You want to stop," I said, with a certain finality.

Then she started crying, saying no, she didn't, she wanted to do it, to make people happy, and so on, and it got kind of emotional because she's still trying to please people and isn't used to the idea that Dad and Mike want her to be happy and would be perfectly happy to stop right then. Needless to say, that brought the mood of the room down a bit. There was hugging and kissing and comforting, and then she finally said that no, she didn't think she wanted to keep going with the DP. At that point, it was sort of a foregone conclusion.

But she did want to try to get fucked in the pussy and then in the ass, just not at the same time. Dad, of course, was still hard, and when she suggested than he get behind her and then when he was finished, Mike could take his place, he gave her a kiss, helped her into position, and started thrusting in and out while I revived Mike's cock, which hand become somewhat deflated with the sexual longueur. It was the first time I'd sucked a cock that had been in someone else's ass that I can recall for a long time, but it was okay because she's my sweetie and I don't care. Not that I'm inviting her to take a shit in my mouth or anything, but like I've said before, I've broken down some barriers with her.

Dad took long enough to cum that I was worried I would make Mike cum again, but finally Dad flipped Sveta over, said he didn't want to cum in her without being able to kiss her too, and did just that, pressing in, cumming inside her, and kissing her with his big strong arms wrapped around her. Then, despite my assurances that she didn't need to do it, she really wanted Mike to fuck her ass, so she just shifted to the edge of the bed, pulled her legs back, and Mike pressed into her asshole that way. It was nice because I got to see a perspective on assfucking that I don't always get, and I eventually bent over and started licking her pussy, tasting cum and sweat and sex, until Mike gripped her hips and fired his cum into her colon.

Dad gave her a kiss and said he thought she was a smart girl for not wanting to get involved in DP, a comment about me I'm sure. I know he doesn't really mean it, but still, he's never quite understood Sheri's and my predilections in this regard. Then the two guys left me to tidy up. Sveta and I had a talk and cuddled, and the long and the short of it is that, while at some point in the future she might want to try again, for now she's perfectly happy without DP. Since that means more for me (as if there was some finite DP supply that I tap) I'm perfectly okay with it. She's still very new to all this, and it's probably overwhelming. It'll happen when it does, or it won't. That she enjoys anal is definitely more than some people, and suggests to me that some day she'll go for DP too, but not now.

And then we skipped dinner and made each other cum. Mom and Dad had a big wet spot on their sheets that evening. Then we went and had dinner, because everyone knew what was up and assumed that Sveta was having emotional difficulties, when in fact we were just making love. She hasn't been awkward with either Dad or Mike since, so hopefully that won't be a problem. Lord knows she and Mike had gone at it like rabbits since.

[EDIT] I just wanted to make it clearer that, while Sveta may not be as into DP as I am, she has been a trooper, thrown into the deep end with this family and just kept swimming after us, always ready to please, to make me and the rest of us happy, and I love her to bits. She has every right to get emotional, and if I didn't make that perfectly plain, I'm doing so now. And no, I'm not writing this because she read this post and was insulted. I just was thinking about it and I don't want it to seem like she's somehow less of a trooper because she couldn't handle DP (with two cocks that aren't exactly microscopic) first time out of the gate. I didn't launch right into DP either. And if she doesn't like it, even when she's ready to try it again, she's still amazing, and I'm incredibly lucky to have her. That goes for everyone else too, but Sveta in particular this time.

But of that, more later. Right now, I'm wound up and hoping she shows up soon, because she's going to be here overnight for the first time since she's been home. I guess her parents no longer need her at the house or something. I can't wait to sleep next to my sweetie again.

No comments: