Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've Been Promising

Actually, you all have Sveta to thank for the unexpected bounty you're about to receive. She's been bugging me mercilessly for the past week, not believing one word of my bullshit about having no time, being too busy, too down, too whatever. Also, she managed to convince me that, while I still have no intention of making this blog a continual stream of naughty pictures, that it had been quite a drought between the last one and this one, and I had pictures to share, and it was soon going to be past 300 and thus these pics wouldn't make sense, and so on and so on. So fine! Take them! See if I care!

Seriously, I love you, I'm not yelling, and I just want everyone to know that just because you get pictures out of me because I can't refuse my sweetie anything, doesn't mean I have a camera or a new computer or any more pictures, or that I plan on making this a habit. Consider it a Christmas gift.

This is just a tease. I was riding Mike, Sveta took the picture, and I decided to include it because it gives a bit of context. She caught him in the act of trying to give me cleavage, which is a lost cause I'm afraid. Well, I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I do wish sometimes that I had cans like certain other people I could mention.

This is more like it. I believe I promised, a long time ago, that if we ever made it to 300 I was going to take a picture like this. The green sheet really brings out the color in my hair... oh, who am I kidding, no one's looking at my head. Check out Mike's cock. Can't see it?

Actually, I can't blame you. The lighting wasn't that good in the previous shot, so we had to move somewhere else and take a second closeup to make sure everyone could tell that Mike had decorations. It wasn't any easier to write on his cock than it was to write on my ass the last time. And I didn't tell him I was going to use a Sharpie. He probably still has vestiges of "300" written on his cock. I wonder if he's gotten lucky since, and what he's told the lady in question.

I didn't talk about this in my rundown because I didn't want to spoil the surprise. First, we had to get him hard, which wasn't difficult. Then we had to write the numbers on his cock. We settled on the top because it seemed like it would be the easiest to shoot. I wanted to go for the side, so Sveta could take a profile shot, but I was overruled by the concerns of light and distortion, plus the difficulty of making it look right.

I was perfectly okay with giving you all a look at Mike fucking my pussy, but Sveta and Mike both felt that anal, given my predilections, was the way to go. I have to say, I think I agree. Even with the differences in light and the poor quality of the pictures (through no fault of anyone's) I think they're sexy.

And then, right after we got a few shots, he pulled out and Sveta handed me the camera and they got busy. I mean, really. We had to do a second shoot when I discovered that you couldn't see the numbers as well as I wanted, and fortunately the writing hadn't smeared at all, even after being thoroughly covered by Sveta's tight asshole. But we did have to get him hard again to do the second shot, and then find a better place, even though the green sheet really looked great. The light was wrong; we needed more down light.

There, I hope everyone is happy. That was why I had to wait. I needed a camera and Mike to properly celebrate 300 (and not the movie either, so I hope no one gets that impression, although if there had been more anal sex in that movie I would have been more interested in it). And now Sveta can stop pestering me.

Love ya, sweetie.

For 400, I suppose we'll have to do something even bigger. Maybe involving groups, or creampies, or explosions. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Great Pics, Lexi! Thank YOU!!!
Thank you also Sveta!!!

Are there pics of Sveta (either with Mike, You, or your Dad)? ;)

K & J said...

VERY HOT!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing...we'll be looking forward to 400 ;) Kara & Jess XOXOXOXO

Tempo said...

Very hot...

Naughty Lexi said...

How'd I know this would be a popular post? Glad everyone enjoyed the pics, and although I don't plan to make a habit of them, there might be a few more at some point in the future.