Saturday, April 24, 2010

Annoying

I awoke this morning feeling decent.  Didn't have anywhere much to go, for a change.  Didn't have anything much to do, not that I enjoy that particularly, but still.  Up fairly early.  On a weekend, so Dad and I could have some fun in the bathtub, some extended fun, fun of the type that I don't get often enough.

I had to piss like a fiend, went in, did my business, then went and woke Dad up with my lips on his cock.  I'll never be able to make him cum in his sleep; he's too hard to get off, plus he sleeps fairly lightly.  But he's remarked that he'd rather not miss cumming with me by being asleep, and that waking up with a pretty girl wrapped around his cock in one way or another is the best way to wake up, so I don't mind that I can't.  I used to mind a little; it was like a challenge to me.  I could get Mike to cum in his sleep, which would wake him up, but I've never been able to get Dad to wake up cumming.

Ah well.  No biggie.  We let Mom sleep some more, headed into the bathroom.  I felt oddly like I had to piss again.  Probably just hadn't drained completely, or broken the seal, or whatever the fuck it was my mind was thinking at that point.  I made Dad get the shower heated up while I peed again.  I ignored the minor sensation of discomfort.  There was fucking afoot and I wasn't about to miss it.

The warm water felt great, Dad's cock sliding into me felt great, everything was great until about three strokes in when I suddenly felt like I had to piss again, and then to top it all off, I came on the fourth stroke, and instead of feeling bliss steal over me, I felt burning.  Ouch.

That settled it.  "Daddy, I'm going to have to finish you in my mouth because it hurts to cum," I said, a bit petulantly I'll admit.  He was concerned, like any good father should be, but I convinced him that it was okay and gave him the best blowjob I could muster.  Eventually he came down my throat, which felt nice, then we washed up.

So I'm fairly certain I have a UTI, or bladder infection as they used to call it before everyone got all Gray's Anatomy.  It really isn't a big deal; I'll go to the doctor Monday, get it checked out, get a prescription, and wipe it out.  But it's a pain because it really does hurt a bit to cum.  I don't know why; that's not always the case.  But today, cumming is hard.  So is peeing, and I have to do that like a racehorse, constantly.  Maybe too much information there?  Trying to keep the ol' bladder empty and happy and at the same time having to drink a lot of fluids is like bailing out the Titanic with a thimble; you never gain any ground.  But it's what I must do.

Then, I had to switch browsers because I was sick and tired of my current browser's shit.  Please don't give me recommendations; I can't explain why, but suffice to say that I'm on a new browser and not totally happy with it.  Some of that is having to switch, some of it is features I miss, and some of it is that no browser is perfect.  But it was heaping insult on injury.

All I can say is thank goodness I didn't have to go to work today.  But damn if it isn't incredibly hard not to spend a little quality time.  I need to cum like nobody's business.  Don't worry though; it's a hazard of life, I guess, and one which isn't tough to deal with.  I'll survive the imposed exile from my girly bits.

No comments: