Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TMI Sexual Healing

This one, aside from one somewhat doofy question, is pretty good. Maybe there's hope for the universe yet.

1. Name one thing that turns you on with unprecedented success.

"[W]ith unprecedented success?" To quote Inigo Montoya (no, not that quote, this one), "I do not think that word means what you think it means." I think a better phrasing of the question might simply be, "Name one thing that turns you on really well." Or perhaps, "better than anything else." But "unprecedented success?" I thought for a while it might be a reference to the lyrics of "Sexual Healing," but it isn't. I checked. So it's just an odd way of saying it, and it doesn't quite mean what they want it to mean.

Be that as it may, I'm turned on by a lot of things, and it's tough to pick the Big #1. Plus, I imagine that changes depending on how I'm feeling that day. But in terms of something which is always successful at turning me on, even if it doesn't turn me on the most I've ever been turned on (Ol' Reliable, in other words), I'd have to say that there's a particular move that always gets me going. If you're kissing me and you slide your hand down my back to rest just above my ass, on the small of my back, and pull me into you like that, I tend to melt. Even if I'm not interested, even if I'm busy doing something else, a long, slow kiss with a hand on my back pressing me in... yeah, I'm getting a little worked up just thinking about it. That's not to say that I always respond, or that it will magically make me fuck anyone, or that it's necessarily easy to get me into that position in the first place, but it tends to work.

Mike knows all about this. He used to drive me crazy with it; he'd want me, I would be busy doing something else or just not be in the mood, and he'd "convince" me by employing "the move." It got so I would get worked up trying to avoid "the move," which of course made avoiding "the move" pointless anyway.

I confess, it's more a thing that guys can do to me than gals. With a girl, I feel less submissive, usually. Also, if I'm already kissing someone, chances are good that I'm not in a mental space where I'm going to turn down sex. But it does turn me on. Lots of things do, but that works on me pretty much no matter what.

2. Quick! Look around you and name 3 ordinary items that could be used sexually.

Um... I guess if I didn't have any dildos, I could use a Sharpie. And I could sit on the scanner and use it to send full-color scans of my pussy, which would be long-distance sexual. Do batteries that I could stick in various sex toys count? I mean, they're mundane, and I can use them sexually, even if I have to use them to power something not mundane. I mean, a computer's pretty ordinary, but I'm using it to type a sexual blog. Wow, I never thought I'd be this unimaginative. I guess if you're not desperate, you don't have to be inventive as much.

3. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?

Terrible as this is to say, no. I cum so easily that if I'm not cumming, it's either not sex or it's bad. There are a few caveats to that. Sometimes, very rarely, I get anal and don't cum, but I enjoy the anal. Still, I want to cum after the anal is done, so if he finishes up and I still haven't cum, usually a few moments with fingers and joy buzzers are all I need.

By the same token, I don't consider sex good just because I orgasm. I've cum during really bad sex. Like I said, I cum easy. Guys shouldn't take it as a badge of honor to have made me go off. The ones that do usually are the perpetrators of bad sex. Of course, there's cumming and there's cumming, and if I have a capital O with exclamation points, it's hard to judge the sex poorly.

4. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side?

This may be boring as hell, but really, I'd like to experience penetration from the other side of the fence. I know how it feels when a cock penetrates me, but I'd love to know how I make a cock feel when it penetrates me. But if you think I'm just going to stop at penetration if I have a whole day to be a guy, think again. I'm going to try out as many different things as I can. I only hope my stamina's up to it.

5.Describe a sexual fantasy in 10 words or less.

"Anonymous group sex, possibly including a glory hole." Eight words. It's a fantasy I could never bring myself to do in reality, because despite my adventurous nature, I'm a bit of a wuss and I could see that leaving me with diseases by the truckload. But it's something I fantasize about. I have others, some of them not blog-appropriate.

Bonus (optional): Pretend you're a doctor and a patient has come in with an "ache". What is your course of "treatment"?

That entirely depends. If I'm an OBGYN, I would definitely have to kiss it better. In tough cases, a hot rubber injection might be advisable, or even a deep massage. If I'm a urologist, I might have to take a sample, possibly perform some kind of stress test. I'm a doctor of the old school; physical examination is the best way to treat any problem, and I don't trust labs to test samples. There's no ache that can't be cured with a little attention. And if I'm a proctologist, I am going to have some fun.

No comments: