Monday, April 26, 2010

Major Boobage

So I found out about this too late to go out and do anything about it, but it might not be too late for some people.

Boobquake 2010

Basically, fuck Iranian hardliners who think that women's breasts cause earthquakes.  I'd recommend reading about it from the source.

I went out, bleary-eyed and unhappy, to the doctor's office this forenoon, but while I didn't dress in a burqa, it was rainy so I didn't exactly dress in my sluttiest top, and the girls didn't get shown off as much as I would have had I been informed of Boobquake beforehand.  However, after I came home and read about it, in order to give God a good show, I went out in the backyard, in the rain, totally naked, and waggled my rear at the heavens until it got too cold and wet.  If I were harder-core, that might have taken longer, but as it was, I'd say God got maybe 30 seconds of my ass in His face.

Now, I'm of the belief that whatever divinity there is probably enjoyed the hell out of that, but if the wacko fundies (and I'm not just including Muslim wacko fundies in this, because the Christian world has more than its share of people who've said similarly stupid things) are right, then my area should be heading for some kind of natural disaster.  In which case, I'm sorry.  It's a legitimate scientific experiment.

If you want to see funny comics and you're not already reading both of these (in which case, why aren't you already reading both of these?), Girls with Slingshots and Something Positive are both my original sources for this announcement.  And if God is reading this and He'd like to see more, I'm naked right now, so just look in.

Oh, and if I were in charge, this would have been called Fuck-Quake 2010 because it wouldn't have been boobs on display, but rather public sex.  I guess you can add that to my list of fiats.

4 comments:

CeCe said...

Lol! I am a new follower of your blog. I love this post! I'll pray there are no earthquakes in your area.

And I also love running around in the rain, though I've never done it naked. Perhaps one day I'll try it (whenever I get a fenced in backyard or balcony not facing the street).

Naughty Lexi said...

Welcome, welcome! I'd recommend trying your first foray into naked rain running on a day which was a little warmer than today was for me. As for earthquakes, I think God must like naked bums. No, wait, naked asses; I'm not a bum yet. Hang on, now I'm saying I'm a naked ass. Damn. Oh well, guilty as charged, I guess.

Anonymous said...

just a little update, not sure if you saw it on my blog or not, but there was an earthquake that day :P poor Taiwan! Of course the experiment will have to be repeated to know if it was just a fluke or not ;)

Naughty Lexi said...

Someone pick a day and let me know. I don't think Taiwan really counts, since there were no earthquakes in my area and by rights, if the Iranian hardliners were right, God should have sent a flaming boulder from heaven and just wiped the floor with my ass. Not that I'm not saddened by Taiwan's earthquake, just that I don't feel personally responsible.