Monday, April 12, 2010

Not As Much As I'd Like

The title of this post could describe pretty much everything in my life at the moment, but specifically, Sveta's back in college now, so I didn't get as much time as I'd like with her, but that's hardly news. I also didn't blog as much as I'd like while she was here, but there are a few things we worked up which I just haven't had the time to post, and a few things to tell, and basically can you blame me for wanting to spend time with her and not telling you about spending time with her? I thought not.

However, we can now look forward to a period of crippling depression because I'll miss her. After a week and change, the withdrawal is sure to be severe. I can already feel the emptiness in the pit of my stomach. It's possible that I'll attempt to fill the void with blogging, but just as possible that I'll retreat into myself and not come out for several days. Plus, getting closer and closer to crunch time at my latest gig, although this crunch should be decidedly less crunchy than the last one, thank goodness.

And what's worse, my parents are out of town for the week, so I'm here all by myself. If I were a party girl (and about 10 years younger) I'd throw a rager. I'm not. I sort of wish Sveta had been available to be here this week, because it would have been great, just the two of us. But I'm glad she was here last week , because it meant she got plenty of Dad to tide her over the lean time ahead. She really invigorated him too; twice a day, like clockwork. One day, three times. That was epic; she spent pretty much the whole day fucking Dad. I may talk about that later.

Anyway, as I said, there are some things which I'll get around to posting, so even if it's belated, we'll have coverage of the week. I may work on one right now, in fact. I need to cum in the worst way.

No comments: