Monday, April 26, 2010

Less Annoying

So it turns out that I just can't have sex.  Until I get this taken care of first thing tomorrow, that is.  And probably a bit after that, because I don't expect miracles from antibiotics.  Actually, I hate antibiotics, because they always make me sicker than I was before I took them, just in a different place.  If I have an infection, I take the pills and get a stomach ache.  I won't go into graphic detail, but suffice to say that I am not a happy camper.

Off topic.  Now, back to the main thrust, as it were.  So sex is off.  Which sucks, because I enjoy sex a little, as I may have mentioned.  But orgasms are back on the menu, thank God.

I couldn't stand it yesterday.  I was pissy and moody and being a bitch and life was just not going well, pretty much all my fault I'm afraid.  There was definite familial tension.  Now I don't want you to think that our family is only happy when we get to fuck.  Far from it.  But it certainly improves our lives if we can.  Everyone was just in a pissy mood.  No real reason.

So I retreated to my sanctum and watched a movie, only to discover that everything in the fucking movie was driving me crazy.  Ordinarily, not a terribly sexy movie, but it was sexy as Hell at the time.  So I gave up.  Off went the panties, down went the fingers, and the orgasm followed shortly thereafter, and to my surprise and chagrin, felt just fine.  So no penetration for me, but orgasms are okay.  I wish someone would have let me know.

Here's hoping it's a short wait until I can go back to getting the hot injections I so sorely need.  Yes, without sex, I get kind of dirty.  I've been driving Dad crazy.  I just thank God Sveta wasn't here to catch it too.  That's all she needs.

No comments: