Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TMI Springtime

TMI for the week. It's a meme. I do it. Filler. Blah.

1. With warm weather on the horizon, what outdoor activity are you most looking forward to?

Being able to wear more salacious clothing. No, only kidding. In truth, there are some outdoor things I enjoy doing, but I don't really look forward to them any more than I look forward to things indoors. I guess making love outside is fun, if the mosquitoes don't get you first. And yes, being able to show off my assets a little is fun too. And I like to barbecue. And swim, although I almost never do it any more. I miss swimming. I should try to do it some this summer.

I enjoy this time of year when it's nice out, because it's a bit too early for all the bugs and it's still pretty cool. Of course, when it rains, that's different. And we may yet get a cold snap. Probably not, but maybe. Spring's coming earlier and earlier. And thus, so will the pollen, and I'll be miserable for longer and longer periods until I have to stay in a hermetically-sealed bubble, which will put a cramp on my social agenda, to say the least. Stupid global warming.

2. Ever found any strange items while Spring cleaning? If so, what?

I don't spring clean... much. No more than I clean any other time of year. That makes me a bad person, I know, but I'm not a cleaner.

3. Daylight savings time was this month...what did you do with the extra hour?

Spring ahead. Spring ahead. We lost an hour. Skipped right over 2AM that Sunday morning. I hate Daylight Savings Time because it fucks up my internal clock something awful. My circadian rhythms are all out of wack, and I'll have about enough time to figure them out before we change back. Fucking clocks.

4. What are some weird home remedies that you have tried to cure allergies or seasonal colds?

Nope. My mother swears by things like that, but I find that either I have to suffer through them or if they get serious I take a decongestant and feel like a meth-head. I don't fuck about; I take the stuff you have to ask for behind the counter. A friend of mine doesn't believe in allergies, and whenever she gets sick, she drinks a lot. Doesn't seem to help. But I'm not going to point that out to her.

5. If you could change the tune of the ice cream truck to any song, which would you change it to and why?

The ice cream truck has various different tunes depending on the company and the location. I wish there were a website where you could turn any tune into an ice cream truck sound, because I think it'd be funny to turn some music into a music box sound. But I like the tunes they play now. They make me think of children at play and innocence. I don't eat ice cream much, but I like the tunes.

Bonus (optional): What's your craziest Spring Break memory? Explain.

I have a few. Not that I've ever been to Daytona or anything like that for Spring Break, but I've done some spring-break things. I think maybe my craziest spring break memory was letting a guy do shots out of my cunt. We started with the shot glass inside me, then progressed to just pouring the alcohol into me. Not smart. Anesthetized me right up, to the point where I was wasted and wanted to fuck, but couldn't cum at all. It was strange. I mean, I could feel things, but it was like the worst drunk fuck I've ever had. And it's awkward to do shots out of someone. Belly button, yes. Pussy, no.

No comments: