Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview the Second

Because we enjoyed it, instead of recording another one, we sat down and did some question-answer textually (partially to spare my having to type up things, partially because it seemed like talking wasn't producing exactly the results I'd hoped for). I edited and cleaned up and such, so don't blame her for any mistakes. Oh, and in case you're wondering, we did this on two computers over a chat thing. No, I don't chat. But I made an exception this once. And given the fact that we both kind of liked it, we may do some chatting long-distance in the future. But it was more fun to be sitting side by side chatting, partially because we could make outside comments verbally.

Lexi: Okay, seriously, how does it feel when you cum?

Sveta: The first few times, it really did feel like I was wetting myself. That's why I was nervous about it. Now, I guess it feels like there's a hand squeezing my insides, hard, and then suddenly letting go. That doesn't sound like fun, but it is. It happens again and again sometimes.

Lexi: Does it feel different to cum with a cock inside you?

Sveta: Yeah, there's pressure in and out. But not totally. I feel it in my stomach too, and that's the same if there's a cock or not. Does it feel different for you?

Lexi: Yes, the same way you describe I think. Although if I'm only having a small O, the cock doesn't really matter. But if the O makes my cunt tighten up, having something hard inside definitely makes things different.

Sveta: I think I only have one kind of cum.

Lexi: We'll have to work on that. There's a whole range of orgasms you can have. Hell, maybe the orgasms you're having currently are only the small ones, and if we really worked at it, you could have big ones too.

Sveta: I don't think I could handle that.

Lexi: Never know until you try.

Sveta: I'm afraid I might explode.

Lexi: I'd pay money to see that.

Sveta: Are you calling me a whore?

Lexi: Of course not. I'm calling you a valuable commodity. Does orgasm feel different during anal, then?

Sveta: Of course. I don't really notice my ass tightening up when I cum normally, but if there's a cock in there, it's noticeable.

Lexi: Does it hurt?

Sveta: It did a little the first few times, but now, it's just like when I talk about the hand squeezing me. It might not sound fun, but it really is.

Lexi: But you prefer vaginal?

Sveta: Yeah, sorry.

Lexi: Why apologize? More anal for me.

Sveta: If you think you're stealing all my anal, think again bitch.

Lexi: Okay, okay, you can have a little. Okay, for me but also for everyone else, what's a sexual thing you haven't done yet but really want to.

Sveta: Putting me on the spot.

Lexi: Damn right.

[A definite pause while she thought about this, with offhand comments trying to get me to forget I asked.]

Sveta: There are a bunch of things, I think, but I'd like to try a threesome with another girl and you.

Lexi: Oh, that we're going to have to make happen.

[And did, thank you kindly, which is another story.]

Sveta: And there's some stuff I have done but want to do again.

Lexi: Make a list.

Sveta: How about you?

Lexi: Well, your threesome idea is definitely at the top of my list now. I mean, I've had a threesome with two girls before, but never with you as one of them. I've read a number of blog posts recently about stuff like that, and I haven't done it in a while, so yeah, that's top of the list.

Sveta: Not two guys?

Lexi: Two guys and us two girls... yeah, we could do that too, but we've done that before, with Mike and Dad.

Sveta: When is Mike coming home?

Lexi: Maybe if you write him a pleading letter, he'll be more inclined to come back for a cute coed than for his boring old sister.

Sveta: You're not boring.

Lexi: Or old?

Sveta: Don't put words in my mouth, grandma.

Now, if I hadn't been in the same room with her, I might have been worried there. But I was, so I could see her giggling, and at that point I gave up writing and told her I'd prove to her I wasn't old, and things devolved into sex, as all good things should.

If you've got questions, even questions for Sveta, you can send them along and we'll see what we can do. I'm not planning on turning this into a clearinghouse for Sveta's trivia; if she wants to do that, she can start her own blog. But a few questions can't hurt, and it'll help her get more comfortable talking about stuff. I don't guarantee that answers will be forthcoming, but you can ask and hope.

2 comments:

Spnk MeRed said...

she is just so damn cute i could just eat her up...and i am sure you enjoy eating her up as ofen as you can

Naughty Lexi said...

She's too cute for words. And she gets cuter as she comes out of her shell a little, if that's possible. I mean, she was cute when I first met her, but in a sort of generic way. Now, she's cute in a very specific Sveta way.