Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sveta's Here

She's here, has been since yesterday, so obviously right now I'm too busy to give you anything more than a quickie. I had to work this afternoon, but tomorrow we've got the whole day to ourselves.

I have an Easter-themed sex toy, actually. It's an egg, only it's as big as an Easter egg and is in pastel colors. Tried to find a picture of it online, but I guess either I'm the only one, or they don't make many of them. Anyway, it's safer than trying to put a hard-boiled egg in your snatch, which I confess I've also done. I've never tried to crack a raw egg with my pussy, mostly because it seems like it'd be painful and icky, not to mention the salmonella. But I got this, it fills you up, and then it buzzes and plays "Here Comes Peter Cottontail." Seriously. Got it for Easter one year, from my roomie Gwen actually. She had a source for bizarre sex toys or something.

Anyway, last night I was showing it to Sveta, and she said she absolutely had to see it in action. Since it's Easter weekend, it seemed like the perfect time. I don't use it that often, because I like shaft rather than egg in my sex toys, but I remember it fondly, and it is amusing, even if the song gets tedious after a while. I've always wanted to put a speaker up my cunt and then play loud music into me and see how that feels, actually. Wait, I'm rambling.

She loved watching the egg reverse-lay into me, so much so that for a while it didn't get turned on, just got put in and taken out. That worked me up, and when she finally turned it on and put her hand over my pussy to feel it, I had a big ol' O that I felt in my belly. Very nice. Then she wanted to try it, so she lay back and tried to relax, and damn if I didn't have another orgasm just watching the egg slip up into her slowly, spreading her so wide. She squirmed and whimpered a little to, which didn't help matters. It was an aftershock O, really, but still, without touching, without really thinking about it. Damn I love her.

When she came, it hurt her a little to be so stretched, so I pulled the egg out and kissed it better, which made her cum again (well, not immediately; I'm good but not that good). So we're not going to try it in her ass, but she said she wanted to use it again, maybe put it in and then trib or something. Speaking of tribbing, that's something which I was never into before; scissoring is fun for a bit but gets tedious before it gets results, in my experience. But we've been lying face to face, with her legs around me, just rubbing our hips together, and while she usually requires a finish with my tongue, and sometimes I get some fingers down between us to heighten the enjoyment, we've been liking it in a way I never did before. Sorry Mari and Sheri; it's not you, it's me. I wasn't doing it right.

It's better than a strapon (well, if I'm the one wearing the strapon, because I get very little enjoyment out of that beyond the concept of getting to penetrate someone), but not better than a double dil. Still, the double dil I have isn't flexible enough to be face to face without problems. We're going to go to a store, I think, at some point soon, and get a more floppy one to aid in this new tribbing thing that's going on. Sveta's never been in a sex toy shop before. I don't go often either, since I get them as gifts or hand-me-downs or online sometimes. It'll be an experience. I also want to send her back to school with a few more items so she can have more fun, even if she isn't going to find someone up there with whom to have fun.

Okay, enough. I've got a hot teen in my house (currently getting serviced by Dad, I think, but I don't know for sure, so I'll have to go see/join) and better things to do than be blogging. Have a good Easter if I don't get to write anything tomorrow, or have a good non-holiday Sunday if you don't do Easter (and why should you, really). I'll be up to my lips in sweetness. And also eating chocolate.

No comments: