Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TMI

So what if it's a reprint. I haven't answered it before. I moved this ahead in the cue because I wanted to write a post about things in it.

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?

Sexy. Definitely sexy. In fact, I don't really even like the term "commando" because it doesn't sound sexy enough. There needs to be a sexier term. "Unfurnished basement?"

That being said, I generally wear panties. When I'm wearing pants, I don't like to be bare underneath, partially because there's not a lot of point to it, partially simply for comfort. But in a skirt or dress, if I'm feeling naughty or know I'm going to have opportunities, or if I'm going somewhere where I'm likely to lose my panties anyway, I leave the access roads open so to speak.

My best commando story? I think this topic deserves its own post. Let me finish this up and I'll write one.

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?

It pains me to admit this, but yes, there definitely is. It depends on your definition of foreplay how much is too much: if you think there can't be any genital contact for foreplay, then the limit goes way down, for instance. You'd think that, if I'm getting mine as far as oral is concerned, I wouldn't care, and to a certain extent that's true. Plus, with another gal, I don't really consider that foreplay. But if penetration is on offer, either with toys or with cocks, at a certain point, no matter how nice and numerous the orgasms you're giving me without are, I want to be stuck. That's just how I roll.

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?

Yes please. The only way oral is ewwww is if cleanliness is missing, and I don't go to bed with stinky people. In my younger days, I had a higher tolerance for lack of bathing, but now my bar is set higher. But I like to get from anyone and everyone, and I like to give to guys and gals equally too, so sign me up for oral.

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?

One? One? And per night? I want sugar in the morning, sugar in the evening, sugar at suppertime. The answer is that the first one definitely gets my motor running in nearly all cases. Fortunately for my motor, I turn over easy. And if that grammatically-incorrect and poorly-phrased metaphor didn't work, it means that I'm allowed to be fairly demanding on the orgasm front because it's easy to make me cum. If I were a girl who needed an hour of constant attention to get off, I'd probably have to make do with one a day.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."

It's a nice way to wake up, but I confess that, if you're waking me up with sex, you'd better be prepared to be in control. Now, if I'm up and in the shower and have time, that's a nice way to start the day, and I can be a little more on the ball. Basically, I don't sleep well and I kind of hate mornings, but morning sex is the best way to put up with a morning I can think of.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?

I don't know exactly what constitutes anonymous sex. If we're talking about a glory hole, I've never done that, probably never will, although I do fantasize about it sometimes. If we're simply talking, "Have you ever fucked someone you'd never met before and never met again after the act?" then yes, I have. I'm not particularly proud of that achievement, but at the same time it does get me hot thinking about it. I've also had mystery sex where I know I fucked someone but don't even remember doing it, and it wasn't anyone I know. That's unfortunate, because I like to enjoy my sex, so not really remembering it isn't good at all, aside from the horrible risks involved. Still, I do enjoy fantasizing about it in the third person, the helpless drunk lying there, a guy coming in and having his way with her... sometimes my mind is a bit sick. I don't view it as rape, because I remember agreeing to it, but I don't remember much.

And I've had way too many orgasms with partners whose last names I didn't know. To tell the truth, I don't know that I knew Sveta's last name until after I had my first orgasm with her. I can't remember. I just knew her as Sveta. I knew her fairly well, but last names hadn't come up. I get introduced to people without last names all the time. Plus, my memory for last names isn't all that good, so I may have been told last names, but not really know them. I won't count that though. The point is, yes, I've had a lot of random, dumb sex with people I didn't know well, and there are pluses and a minuses to that.

No comments: