Monday, April 5, 2010

Sex and Chocolate

The only thing better than sex and chocolate is more sex and more chocolate and maybe some good liquor of some kind. I developed a fondness for bourbon and chocolate while baking some brownies; needless to say, the brownies never actually got made, I just drank the bourbon and ate the chocolate. I'm not a big whiskey drinker (I lump bourbon and scotch into "whiskey" because they are, by God, whiskeys) but I enjoy a little glass with some good sweet chocolate. The play of the bitterness and sweetness and smokiness... yeah, maybe not for everyone, but I like it.

But we didn't have any whiskey of any stripe other than the dregs of a bottle I cook with (and thus isn't the best). I have heard talk of chocolate martinis, but bah. Fie on silly martinis. The only martini is either gin or vodka and vermouth, and sometimes not even that. I had a friend who drank vodka out of a martini glass and called it a martini because she didn't like vermouth or olives. Anyway, you didn't come here to listen to me ramble about booze.

So we made do with chocolate and sex. The candy-coated mini eggs are great for imaginative play, because they melt in your mouth, not in other parts. Sveta was a little reluctant to try it, but once I demonstrated that a lot of fun can be had "bobbing" for Easter candy, she was totally into it. We finished off most of a bag. First I fed her some with my fingers, then I rubbed a few on her nipples after getting them nice and wet and fed them to her (the eggs, not her nipples; she's not that flexible). Then I rubbed a few on my pussy, not putting them in, just running them over the outside. Then I dipped one in. Then I lay back and told her that I wasn't going to feed her any more; she had to get them herself, and stuffed three or four up inside me. In retrospect, I should have been slightly less impetuous, because by the time she got the first two out, the other ones were softening considerably. Still, if it made a little mess, it was fun getting cleaned up.

After she realized that the eggs weren't going to get stuck inside and have to be removed by doctors (well, care and attention should be paid, as always, but in this case, we were fine) she was totally gung ho. And if there's something I like more than whiskey and chocolate, it's pussy and chocolate. Also cum and chocolate, but that came later. Toward the end of the bag, she was squatting over my face and making clucking noises. It was a silly, sexy time for both of us, lots of fun, and once we got over our giggles, I grabbed her, pulled her into the shower, and we cleaned off, which turned into mostly just fucking. She came quickly after all the excitement, but I stuck around and got a second one out of her shortly thereafter, a fist-(and other parts)clenching one which made her moan, "Oh God Lexi!" A more fitting commemoration of the resurrection, I can't conceive.

I've basically resigned myself to the knowledge that Sveta is getting all the cock this week, at least from Dad. I had hoped to see Mike maybe, but his spring break doesn't line up with Easter, and he had other plans. Grrrrrr. Ah well, Sveta has no outlets for most of her life, so she gets all Dad's cock. There's been talk of maybe trying to hit up Kate and Roger, but I want to have some me-and-Sveta time before I go looking for other people to join us. Anyway, while occasionally I'll get a quick O from Dad before he moves over to Sveta, she gets all the cum. But that's really fine with me because it means I get to clean her up.

Easter evening, after dinner, we all watched a movie, and Sveta slipped over into Dad's lap before we got ten minutes in. They didn't fuck, just sort of sat, his arms around her, occasionally going between her legs and stroking, or stroking her breasts, and her ass rubbing back against him, pressing his cock in and out of her in small increments. Kinda cute. Once the movie was over (yes, Dad's a superman), while the credits were still rolling, I went over and started to kiss my way down her body from her lips down her neck, over both breasts (I made a U-turn and went back for the other one), over her cute little belly, and down. She was moving a bit faster when I made it to the business end, and I barely had time to suck her clit until she gasped and came before Dad was gripping her hips and leaning her forward while she still spasmed, pumping himself in and out for a frantic few moments, then pressing in and grunting, bathing her insides with white. Some of it spilled out and I licked that up, then while they were still coming down, ran and got some chocolate (Easter tradition) and when Dad slipped out, let the cum drool down onto the chocolate, then took a bite and offered Sveta one too. No hesitation there; she sucked it down without even pausing, grinned, and said, "Yum, Easter," with a grin. She fits right in.

Today, she and Mom and I went out for a girls' day. Went to lunch, went grocery shopping, even looked at some clothes, even though none of us really wanted to go clothes shopping. I got Sveta the cutest little pair of white panties with a big Easter egg on the crotch, on sale because who wants Easter novelty panties the day after Easter, right? Me, apparently. Also Sveta.

Now I'm here, she's in the other room, and pretty soon, dinner and possibly another movie or something. Who knows what the rest of the week will bring. Excitement, undoubtedly.

No comments: