Monday, March 28, 2011

First Thing's First

The weekend was eventful. Quite eventful. But more on that later.

Today we hit a milestone. I was playfully sucking Dad's dick, because he seems to enjoy it even if nothing much seems to come of it, and I had him semi-hard, just out of flaccid but not yet something I'd call an erection. He's been having more of those sort-of-erections recently, which we've taken as a good sign.

Anyway, I'm teasing away, tickling his balls with my finger while I roll my tongue around his cock in my mouth, when suddenly he stiffened up and I felt his balls tense, and half-hard as he was, without getting any more erect, he dribbled a pool of spunk onto my tongue. We were both surprised. He said, "Jesus, did I just cum?" to which I replied with a grin, a nod, and a swallow.

He's not up to putting it inside me, simply because the physics won't cooperate, but it was his first orgasm in a long time and I made it happen. I was glowing. It wasn't a strong orgasm; if it had been dry, I'm not sure either of us would have called it an orgasm at all. But he doesn't have any issues with semen production, just with achieving the necessary stiffness. He said it felt weird, like going off half-cocked, which made me laugh and play-punch him.

I don't think my father has ever ejaculated when he wasn't completely in control and good and ready for it to boot. Certainly not with me. Maybe one day, long ago, when dinosaurs ruled the earth, in his cave somewhere, he had a wet dream or something like that, or maybe he suffered from premature ejaculation as a child and has just never told me, but this is a new experience for him. And while it's not that he's back to normal just because he was able to cum, it is important for his psyche. I hope that maybe some of the mental blocks will be blown away by this, and perhaps he'll be able to get back on the horse, so to speak.

It's also exciting because, well, it's something new for him. Don't get me wrong; my father is one of the best lovers ever, and I include all the people with whom I've never fucked in the reckoning. Seriously, he's a terrific lover. But sometimes I feel like he's just doing the same thing over and over again, and while he may enjoy it, he's stuck in a sexual rut of sorts. Now, maybe, he'll have to do some different things. We've already talked about the possibility of some prostate stimulation, to see what happens there. It's uncharted territory. And maybe, once he gets over the heebie-jeebies about perhaps never being able to have sex again, he'll discover that actually, he gets to have sex again, but in a different way, and that will be fun and exciting.

Maybe not. Who knows. I just know that I made my Daddy cum today for the first time in forever, and that makes me almost happy enough to throw off the funk I settled into because the show is over. Got hit with a big dose of post-show malaise this time for some reason. But as I said, more on that later.

4 comments:

Marcus Myself said...

I am very happy to hear about your dad. I can not begin to imagine how difficult it must be for him to deal with this after so many years of such amazing control. He is very lucky to have such a loving daughter and I will admit that I admire you for it.

But once again I will also confess a little jealousy over your father - in many ways he is still a very lucky man.

Naughty Lexi said...

We're trying to paint it as a renaissance in the bedroom. I'm not sure that's accurate or will work, but it's better than painting it as, "Oh dear god you're doomed!"

But I'm trying my best to make it exciting for him. It is for me, in a way; it's like I get to go back in time to when my father was new at it and learn with him all over again. Yeah, a bit of my innocence fetish showing there I suppose.

Marcus Myself said...

You have a great attitude about it. I hope he can see it that way, as a new beginning, permission to explore new territory.

Innocence fetish - I like that phrase. It could explain my interest in some Hentai - it can have that feel.

Advizor54 said...

Recovery is never easy and tying that to our sexual performance and our self image and all the head games makes it all the more treacherous. Don't over sell it or he'll think you think he really is doomed, just take it as a pleasant development with more to come. (pun intended.)