Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Okay, Finally

I'm going to just hop right in. Saturday, Pam and Kirk came to see the play and surprised me afterward, and even though I had a matinée to do the next day, plus all the attendant crap of the show closing, I went out for drinks with them.

Pam looks about as pregnant as she was last time I saw her, which is pretty amazing since it had been at least a month. She showed early but is apparently going to show the same, at least for the moment. I must have missed the unpleasant parts of the pregnancy, because other than the fact that she didn't drink and looked like she was carrying a volleyball under her dress, she was really enthusiastic.

Kirk seemed fairly enthusiastic too, which is a good sign I guess. They gushed a bit about babies, as all new parents or parents-to-be tend to. Then the topic of conversation turned to the bedroom, and they started telling me stories about how great their sex life was and how Pam just loves getting fucked now that she's pregnant and how fingering her ass while fucking her relieves cramps and constipation, and at that point I really wanted to stop them because I didn't need to know that. To each her hangup, and mine is scat.

But once I made it clear that I was definitely up for going back to their place, back to their place we went. To my surprise, Pam said she wanted to watch Kirk fuck my ass, please, and who was I to refuse a request like that, least of all from a mommy-in-training? They didn't have condoms again, so got some from my purse while Pam stripped off her dress and revealed that she was only wearing a bra and her ass is just as delicious as before. She started sucking Kirk's cock, already hard, while I pulled off my clothes and got on the bed, and then she put her hand on the small of my back while he pressed his cock into my ass slowly, excruciatingly slowly.

"You want me to finger you?" she asked. I was a little surprised, since she'd never seemed that interested in doing things to me before, but I guess she was curious. I just nodded with a grunt that wasn't at all ladylike but was pretty much unavoidable, and when her fingers sneaked into my cunt I came the first time.

He didn't last long after that; I made it through the orgasm before he pulled out and stripped the condom off, then splashed his load on my back and Pam's hand. She cleaned me off with her tongue without asking, which was nice, but she didn't do anything more than lick up the puddle on my back. Then she lay back on the bed, belly sticking up so high I could barely see her face, spread her legs, and said, "I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" was my immediate thought, but since Kirk seemed like he was settling in to watch again, I took it that my part in this was to orally pleasure her, which wasn't exactly low on my list of priorities. She didn't seem as bothered by it, although she didn't really offer much in the way of encouragement. Her pussy is still quite tight, though it seems shallower than before, possibly because the baby is taking up space. I know I spent a certain amount of time kissing her belly. I slipped fingers into her while I played with her belly button with my tongue; she's practically got an outie now. Eventually I did work my lips down to her pussy, and was just getting started on licking her clit when I felt Kirk move up behind me and press his cock into my pussy.

This was new. But not unwelcome. Not at all. I guess he couldn't wait. His hands gripped my hips and started thrusting, and I did all I could to keep up my performance on Pam while having another long orgasm on her man's cock. Then he pulled out and hustled over to her, stroking out another load onto her belly, which was just too much for me to resist, and I went back to just fingers while I licked my way up her tummy and cleaned off every swollen inch of her baby bulge.

She came on my fingers while I was still cleaning her off; I'm sort of sorry I missed it because it was much stronger than the others I'd witnessed. She couldn't really arch her back, poor dear, but she shuddered several times as her muscles clenched and released on my fingers.

"Baby, you promised," said Kirk after a moment. I wasn't sure what she'd promised. "Lexi, lie back and let Pam try."

"Do I have to?" she said, sounding supremely under-enthusiastic.

"No!" I said without waiting for his response. "No you don't. Believe me, you're fine. I'm fine. I don't need anything other than looking at you. You're just gorgeous."

"But you promised..." Kirk insisted.

"Hun, she doesn't have to," I said, somewhat sternly. "I know people offer to try things out, but it's not a race. If you want to sometime, that's okay, but maybe not tonight. All right?"

He looked disappointed, but I fixed him with a stare that said he was going to have to live with that. I don't think he's a bad guy, I just think he wants Pam to want something that she either doesn't or isn't going to for a while. She's not bi, not really. And that's fine.

She did give me a kiss, an enthusiastic kiss, with tongue, perhaps to slake his thirst, perhaps because she wanted to thank me, perhaps because, given time, she will want to eat me out. Her belly pressed against me, and I could feel the firm flesh, and I just wanted to kiss it all over again, so once she stopped kissing me and lay back, I started kissing her belly again, being a bit silly, until she giggled and squirmed, which just made it all the more pressing to keep kissing her baby. And when Kirk suggested that I try fingering her ass, I was more than happy to oblige, even more so when Kirk got between her legs and pressed his cock into her pussy. I was kissing and licking her belly with my hand under her ass, finger up inside her, feeling the pressure as he fucked her, and it was just a great sensation all around. When he reached over and slipped his finger into my ass, "to show me how it's done," I came again, just a little one.

It was funny though; after a long time, during which I'd gone from kissing her belly to suckling at her large nipples, when he finally came, he pulled out. Afterward, I asked him why, and he said that they both like to see it. It's not bad, seeing it sparkling and gooey on her pregnant tummy, but I still think creampies are better. But whatever. She was close to cumming when he came, so I shifted over and finished her off with my tongue, fingers still probing her ass. When she cums, her anus flutters. It's sexy.

Then I looked at the clock, thought, "Oh shit, I'm never going to be able to wake up tomorrow," and rather abruptly took my leave. I was almost tempted to stay the night and then just go back to the theater the next day, but I really wanted to shower and sleep in my own bed. I've been promised that they won't be strangers and that some time they'll catch me on a day when I don't have to wake up so it can go on all night. It was fun. They're neither of them terrific lovers, but Kirk is passable and Pam's pregnant, so that counts for something. And I got anal. Damn I missed it. I could have used a whole lot more, since the anal basically consisted of penetration followed by him pulling out and cumming on my back, but still, it was anal. I think the lesson there may be that anal first isn't a good idea, because it seems to get him off really quickly. Perhaps he should fuck Pam first, get out the easy cum on her. No, that's just cruel.

2 comments:

Marcus Myself said...

Oh wow - that was hot, thank you very much for that. I love hearing how Pam is exploring with you, going a bit further and seeming to very much enjoy it.
Delicious!

Advizor54 said...

Another step in turning us all on with your exploits. I have to say that I loved sex while my wife was pregnant, when she was feeling good it was very good, when she was fighting morning sickness, i just took longer and longer showers.

Thanks for sharing. Now that the show is closing, maybe you'll have more time for them.

Oh, and i think it was very cool of you to let her off the hook on the oral, if she's not ready, it's not going to be good.