Sunday, October 4, 2009

300

Here is is, post 300. Because of technological and personnel problems, I can't do some of the things I wanted to do right now, but I hope to be able to overcome those problems soon. So I'm turning 300 into more of an ongoing event than a single post. It just happens to coincide with a time when certain options aren't available, but that should change and you'll get delayed gratification on some things. I have plans, don't you doubt it.

That being said, I can't just leave you hanging, so I'm going to tell the story of my first time, which I know people have wanted to hear pretty much from the beginning. I wasn't saving it up for this, but I realized that I haven't really told it, so this seemed like a good time to go into the delightful details. If you're not into the main topic of this blog, this would be a good post to skip, I guess, but I'm bound and determined to show that not all incest is rape or sick.

The tradition was to wait until our first period (even Sheri, who was popped before that, had to wait until then for Dad), get on the pill, and then we could have our first time. It was kind of like a birthday party too, an induction into womanhood as it were. So for about a year around the time when it was expected, I checked my pussy for blood every five minutes I think. It was like waiting for a package in the mail; the longer you wait, the more frequently you check to see if it's there. Finally one morning I woke up with blood on the sheets, which I guess for other little girls would have freaked them the fuck out, but it was like I'd won the lottery. I called everyone in to see, even Mike and Dad, jumped up and down crowing for joy, just tickled pink (no pun intended). If you think I wasn't really horny and wanting to be fucked, despite my age, think again. This was something I wanted more than anything. It annoys me that people think I was too young to give consent.

Then, of course, I had to wash sheets, wear a pad, and wait around for what felt like years for the doctor's appointment, go in, get my exam and prescription, have it filled... blah blah blah. I don't want people to think that I bled and then jumped right into bed with Dad; that would have been more exciting, but there was a process. Plus, we had to wait for a weekend, so the whole day could be devoted to the celebration. When you were young, didn't it suck when your birthday fell on a weekday and you had to go to school instead of having your party right then? Yeah, this was worse.

But finally the big day dawned. I hardly slept, and I kept my sisters up half the night asked how it had been their first time, what I should do, all the questions you'd expect. I wanted it to be really good, not just for me but for Dad too. A bit of performance anxiety, a slight concern that this was something big and maybe it would go wrong, and anticipation.

And then I had to wait until the afternoon because Dad and Mom said no way we were doing it first thing in the morning. Kid on Christmas doesn't begin to cover it. But rules are rules. I did get a lot of attention from Dad in the morning after he came downstairs. He gave me a big kiss, with tongue, which I thought was really exciting, lifted me up and cupped my butt in his hands, and his cock was rock hard all morning too, kept looking at me and smiling. Let it be said that my Dad loves me, and he was really excited about finally getting to have his youngest daughter share his bed with him for the first time. I was always his favorite (youngest child thing there, although I'm not the youngest, but youngest daughter thing there).

Mom gave me a kiss and a hug too, and I think she was looking forward to it as well, helping me become a woman. Sheri and Mari fooled around with me after breakfast, teasing me, telling me I was going to love my first time, that Dad was really good. We kissed a little bit, and I would have been happy to work off a bit of sexual tension beforehand, but they didn't seem like they thought that was a good idea. Mike knew exactly what was going on too, and he ran around in excitement.

Finally, after lunch, which I didn't eat much of, there was a cake, brownies actually because I love brownies, with "To our young woman" on it, and a present which was a sexy nightie that I still have in a box in my closet (it doesn't fit me any more, but I keep it for obvious sentimental reasons), pretty much just a lace teddy that barely covered my ass. I put it on right at the table with some help from Mom while Dad and the others went upstairs, and then Mom led me up the stairs too. I remember I had butterflies in my stomach because I had waited so long for this moment and now it was finally going to happen.

We went into the big bedroom, and there was Dad lying on his back on the bed, and Mari, Sheri, and Mike were sitting around waiting expectantly. Mom helped me up on the bed and gave me a kiss and said she was really proud of me, and then Dad gave me a kiss and said basically the same thing, plus how he had been looking forward to this.

Then Dad laid me back on the bed and kissed me again, spreading my legs, moving his kisses down the lace, across my tummy, down to my pussy, and he started licking and sucking and just generally making my knees weak. And all the butterflies flew out my cunt and I knew everything was going to be all right even before the orgasm hit. Then Dad took the lube and lubed me up, and lay back and lubed his cock up, and everything was ready.

And then he helped me straddle him, his hands on my hips to help me, and Mom got behind us and held his cock up until I could ease myself down on it. And they let me kind of go at my own pace, until I finally pressed him into me. There was an unpleasant moment, but no sharp tearing, just a moment of discomfort and a twinge like a muscle that's not been stretched properly, and his cock was inside me. And Mari and Sheri were right; there's nothing like penetration.

Mom moved away, and Dad and I worked on getting deeper, just letting gravity move me down his shaft, slowly but surely. It was the tightest I've ever been, I guess, and he felt huge inside me, like it was restructuring my insides to fit him. I took it all, which was excellent, and then we just sat there for a few moments getting used to it. Dad shifted his hands from my hips up under my nightie to stroke my budding breasts, and my put my hands on his through the lace, and we just rocked a little, feeling the depth of this first penetration. His cock was probably pressing my cervix, but I'd never felt anything inside before so I didn't have the ability to tell, really. I just know he was deep and spreading me.

Eventually he suggested that I lift up and try taking it again, which was hard because I didn't want the feeling of fullness to ever end. God, since the first penetration, I've wanted to be filled pretty much 24/7. But the journey is as enjoyable as the destination, and I let him raise my hips up until he was just pressing the entrance of my newly-deflowered cunt, then I sank back onto him, a little quicker, which got a groan out of him and several moans from me.

After that, we were able to grind and then rock in a way which moved him in and out of me. I was drenched with sweat, my cunt slick with lube and juices, and I really got into it, but after a very short time, I was worn out. First I lay on his chest and tried to just move my hips, but even that was tough, so we finally rolled over and I got my first experience of missionary, and I've loved it ever since. Our eyes were locked, and it was like there was no one else in the entire world. He whispered things to me, how proud he was, how beautiful I was, how much he loved me, and it got a bit dirtier, how tight my cunt was, how pretty a little girl I was, how my little nipples were hard, how my lips tasted. I came from the pressure, a weak, tired cum, and I think Dad knew how worn out this was making me.

But I loved every minute of it, and I locked my legs around him to keep him right where he was, and if I could have, I would have stayed like that for a week, just feeling my Daddy inside me. He grunted and then pressed as deep as he could, and I felt for the first (but definitely not the last) time his semen splashing into my pussy, feeling like it was going directly into my womb. I was the only daughter he came inside his first time (favorite, like I said) and it was incredible, I came again feeling the pulses.

We stayed wrapped in each other's arms while Mom shooed the others out, then came over and gave me a kiss on my sweaty forehead, gave Dad a look, and then helped me up to the bathroom, where she took me into the shower and washed away all the sweat and sex and lube with some warm water, then wrapped me in a towel and took me downstairs for some juice.

Dad came downstairs a bit later, gave me a big kiss and a smile, which I returned, having mostly recovered from the excitement and exertion, and said he was looking forward to plenty more where that came from, but today, I should give myself some time to recuperate. So he and Mom went back upstairs and made love by themselves on the bed where I'd just lost my virginity. They did that after every time, Mari, Sheri, even Mike.

The siblings wanted to know how it was, were jealous that I got creamed in, were turned on by having watched. We let Mike watch the three sisters fooling around, and then we went up to our room so Sheri and Mari could try out my newly-popped cunt more fully.

I don't remember if there was any blood; we didn't stop to check. There probably was some, but again, it didn't hurt like a cut, just like a muscle ache, and I got over it pretty quickly. The next day, I was a little sore in my thigh muscles, but that was probably from having them spread wide for such a long period. My pussy was a little numb, maybe, but the next time I fucked Dad, it was just as nice as the first time, only less exciting but less nervous.

So that's the story. Blogger will undoubtedly shut me down right now, but what a way to finish, right? Expect more 300th celebration as I'm able to produce it. I hope to include some guest stars if possible, but we'll see how that goes. Happy 300, everyone!

1 comment:

ryan said...

by a long shot, i haven't read all your posts. too much time being disconnected from the internet. but having just read this, your 300th post, let me just say how glad i am that your prediction on blogger shutting you down was wrong.