Thursday, October 15, 2009

DP Story

As we all know, I love me some DP. About the only thing better than double penetration is having double plus someone to occupy my mouth, and maybe another person to work on my tits... yeah, okay, so of all the things that three people can do, DP is high up there.

One thing I'm excited about is that now Sveta will have a real chance at some DP action. We've tried with a couple of dildos and she's enjoyed it, but it's not the same. I mean, a dildo in the ass is totally different from getting fucked in the ass, am I right? So now that she's got options for that, I can't wait for her to have her first time.

Thinking about that reminded me of some DP experiences that I enjoyed, and in the spirit of 300 (I'm going to keep milking that number for a while, because it obviously had some good mojo for me) I'll share.

Obviously, the first time I had DP was with Dad and Mike, Mike in my ass, of course. I didn't wait long after my first time with anal to decide that DP sounded like a logical next step, and basically the only thing keeping me from doing it was convincing Dad. At that point, he was still fairly protective of me, and I think he wasn't totally on board with me having anal sex, let alone having two cocks at once.

But Mike and I wore him down. Plus, we were going to visit Uncle Sam (remember him from way back when; I miss him, would like to see my uncle again, particularly because I bet he'd like Sveta too) and I wanted to be available for anything and everything, since Uncle Sam is unabashedly bi and likes anal in general. So finally, we convinced Dad, after he saw Mike fuck my ass a number of times with no problem, that if we went slow, it wouldn't kill me.

Sheri was much of the genesis of this plan, because she'd had a threesome with two guys who doubled her up and she said I simply had to try it. And since, at that stage of my life, I was trying to compete with her, I of course wanted to try it. Not to mention that I'd tried fucking with things in my ass and had enjoyed that.

Sheri's threesome is a story in itself. It was two guys who were much older than she was, possibly even in college, she met at a party she crashed. Sheri has a talent for seeming like she belongs in places she doesn't, and she used to do shit like sneaking into college parties all the time. So she's switching off dry-humping both of them on the dance floor, finds out their roommates, and says, in her best "poor li'l me" voice, "You know, I've never been with two guys at the same time before."

Well, that stifled whatever threat to their heterosexuality might have been presented by having to share a girl, and they took her back to their room, plied her with cheap beer, and fucked her silly. I wish I could have been there for that one. She told me they wound up sleeping all tangled together on one bed, woke up later and started in again. She came home reeking of cologne and sweat and cum.

Anyway, for the first time, I straddled Dad cowgirl, and then once he was good and deep, Mike came up behind me and speared my ass. And it was different. I didn't really get into it until Mike shifted up a little and his cock was pointing more downward, and started to stroke the barrier between ass and cunt, which, as I've said, is a woefully under-appreciated erogenous zone, at least for me. I started cumming, and Dad got into it a little, finally, and he was pressing up and Mike was pressing down and I felt like meat in a very tasty sandwich.

Unfortunately, Dad isn't as into DP as I am, even when we switch up and I sit on the cock in my ass and let Dad be the main driver. So I don't get it as often as I'd like, even when there are two men in the house. But I'm sure he'd be Sveta's first, particularly since he knows she's had it in the ass.

If Mike and Dad wouldn't DP me, it was hard, because Mike couldn't really get another guy to come home and help him double his sister. I got it sometimes from Mike and Dad, and once or twice from Mike and a family friend who knew about us, but I was jonesing for it. Not that I was going to kill myself to get it, but you know, it was an itch that needed scratching.

I let a few of my boyfriends fuck my ass while I was still in school, but they were never comfortable with getting another guy. So basically I had to go looking for a pair, or the deal was off. Eventually, I was at a party at a classmate's house (and woe betide her if her parents ever found out, but I doubt they did because they were never there) and everyone was really drunk and started pairing off. It wasn't an orgy, but there were couples in dark corners everywhere, working their way around the bases.

I latched on to two guys, all of us pretty drunk, and before they could really say boo I had them both in an upstairs room with their pants down. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I guess I picked the right pair, because they got into it and pretty soon they were both high-fiving as they shot twin streams of cum onto my tits. I gathered it up, stopped them from leaving, and said I wanted to be fucked, and there was no need to take turns.

The alcohol level in their bloodstreams was sufficient to keep them from being too awkward about it, but I wound up having to start off with one guy, letting him fuck my ass, while the other guy watched. But I pulled him over after a minute, stopped the guy behind me, and took up position and said get to it. Not the greatest DP I've ever had, but it was still memorable because teen DP is rare indeed. I certainly wasn't old enough to have it be boring.

Going to a Catholic school has the advantage/disadvantage of meaning that most of the guys don't believe in condoms. Many times I wished they would simply cum inside me, but most of them would pull out. These guys, however, did nothing of the sort; I got two loads in short succession. Then they wanted more cock-sucking, and finally one of them went off to find some more booze while I let the other fuck me, then we both passed out on the bed.

Came to an hour or so later and there were three guys standing there looking at me. God, if only this story had a sexy ending here. But sadly, when they saw me wake up, they all discovered other things to do. My partners of the evening were gone, so were my panties and bra (teach me to wear undies to a party) and I was starting to feel a little ill from the drinking. So I gathered up my clothes, locked the door, and fell asleep again.

In the morning, the usual disaster area of a post-teenage-party house. Lots of groggy people looking for clothes, water, hair of the dog, the name of the person with whom they hooked up the previous evening. I had gotten over my feelings of unpleasantness and was actually feeling pretty good, and I'm proud to say that I located a boy who was feeling similarly okay with the world and took him upstairs for a morning wake-up fuck. Nothing fancy, toe-to-toe, he pulled out but it was okay because spunk in the morning is like coffee.

I don't want you to think that this was a regular occurrence. I maybe went to three parties in a semester at most, and most of them were boring rather than exciting. I think this may have been the one exception to that rule, and it came early on in my party career so it spoiled me and at the same time kept dragging me out to parties in the hope that something similar would happen, when I really didn't want to go to parties of tipsy and awkward teenagers.

Still, it was DP, and it was enjoyable. Sorry, just a bit of a rambling recollection for today. Maybe something more exciting will happen, but I've had plenty of excitement.

No comments: