Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Story

Since I'm doing fuck all this Halloween, I'll tell another Halloween story from the past, since those are fun. No, this is not spooky. It's sexy.

This was after my parents decided Mike and I were too old to be going around demanding candy, and they said we could dress up and hand out candy instead, and if a piece or two got eaten by us, no harm, no foul. We weren't on a particularly busy street, so chances of us running out were slim.

Sheri was off doing Sheri things, Mari was doing work or something, so it was just Mike and me. Mike and I decided we were both going to be zombies that year (it seems to me that a zombie movie came out or something, but maybe we just saw Night of the Living Dead and liked the idea). Zombie is a fairly low-rent option; basically messed-up clothes and some makeup and you're there. We got some fake blood to use strategically, and we both wore torn-up rags, painted our faces a little green, and for whatever reason wore sunglasses (to be the coolest zombies on the block, I think the logic was). I even borrowed some hairspray from Sheri (I am not a 'do gal) and mussed up my hair a little. I was in a tattered skirt, Mike was in grubby jeans. In dim light, we looked fine. I don't know that we would make the top ten best costumes ever list, but whatever.

We frightened the hell out of some little kids, staggering to the door and groaning, "Brains, brains." Not that we disliked little kids; we always stopped if they freaked out, gave them extra candy, that kind of thing. There were even some people we knew, Mike's age, who came around, and we gave them candy too. But after the first 20 minutes or so of the allotted time, things died down, and there were maybe two kids in the next half hour.

So we got bored, and when we got bored, we got rambunctious, and Mike pulled out his zombie cock, put a Hershey's Kiss on the tip, and told me he figured zombies could eat other things than brains. I was on my knees sucking him when the next knock came, and we had to hurriedly pull ourselves together and hand out candy, and then as soon as the kids were out of sight, he grabbed me, planted a kiss on my lips, and said, "That was hot." At it was. He was still nice and hard, and I was dripping with zombie ichor, so we fetched up against the door, he hiked my skirt up and unzipped, and we fucked up against the door.

I saw some people coming down the street and we ducked down below the window, but kept fucking until the screen door started to open, then I told Mike to stay put, grabbed the candy, and handed it out as nicely but quickly as I could, then almost slammed the door in the kids' faces, and got on my hands and knees and let Mike get behind me again. I came as he thrust in the first time, and he only lasted a few thrusts before he pumped me full of cum.

And there was still an hour of Trick or Treat to go. We tried our best to be good, but after a few minutes, we were fooling around again. Dad came by, saw that Mike was pulling out his cock again, and told us to get lost, he would hand out the rest of the candy. We rushed up to the girls' room (my sisters and I all slept in one big room at the time) but found Mari in there, so we went to Mike's room, shedding clothing, hopped into bed, and Mike lubed up and plowed my ass through two solid orgasms on my part before he came in my colon.

Ah, zombie sex. Not enough of it in movies, I don't think.

God I miss Mike. And sex in costume. When Sveta's around more, we're definitely going to have to do some of that. Exciting underwear is just the beginning.

No comments: