Monday, October 5, 2009

More Watersports

It's been a long time since I've been with someone who was interested in watersports in any major way. I'm not really that into them either, but occasionally the pendulum will swing that way, and I'll wish I had someone with whom to indulge in that kind of thing. I've talked about my previous experiences with it (a long time ago), and I was thinking about that guy and remembering it.

We were lovers for a few months (let's call him Charlie) and we did more piss-play than the hike I talked about previously. Honestly, I stopped seeing him because he was a little too into it. The pendulum swung back away for me, and he wasn't interested in anything but watersports. It just got tedious after a while, not being able to just fuck, him always wanting to follow me into bathrooms, but for a while, it was exciting. I wasn't exclusive with him, and when the relationship stopped, neither of us were shaken up by it. We just went our separate ways. He found some other pretty mouth to piss in, some other pretty cunt to drink from. Whatever.

For those of you concerned with urine drinking or golden douches, remember that urine is naturally anti-microbial, and you're more likely to come into contact with bacteria giving a blowjob or licking a cunt. Of course, if you find it icky, that's perfectly fine. I know some people like to watch but wouldn't taste it, and that's okay too. I always felt a little odd after drinking a lot of piss, but the taste wasn't any worse than Gatorade.

One thing Charlie liked to do was to get me to deepthroat him, then piss down my throat. That's not easy to deal with, so I didn't make a habit of letting him. But he was blessed with the ability to piss even when hard, which a lot of guys just can't do. The harder he got, the stranger the stream coming out, but it still came out in a trickle.

He also liked to clean the remnants of cum from his pipes by pissing, so often we'd fuck, he'd cum, and then he'd ask me to let him piss in my mouth. I know some guys get itchy inside if they don't adequately drain the last drops after they cum, and it's said that pissing afterward, before things dry up in there, works to stop this. I don't know how true it is; seems pretty silly to me. Still, most guys seem to need to piss after fucking, so maybe it's the body's natural mechanism.

I would describe the taste of his piss, most days, as slightly salty, slightly sweet, but mostly water. Really, the thing which used to bother me the most was the temperature; it wasn't hot, it wasn't cold, it was tepid. Tepid liquid is the hardest for me to drink. But I got over that. I still like hot drinks hot and cold drinks icy, but I can drink room-temperature and warm drinks just fine.

A few times, he tasted more unpleasant, if he hadn't had enough water to drink or had been eating certain foods. But the same can be said for cum. Onions make cum taste really fucked up sometimes. And broccoli and cauliflower... oh, and asparagus too. Avoid those if you want your partner to swallow, guys.

I guess I got into submissiveness a little bit with him; he could pretty much ask me to drink his piss any time, and I would. But as I've said, I'm no good at submission, at least not extended submission. At a certain point, I start plotting revolution. But it can be a fun addition to sex, once in a while.

The thing I enjoyed the most, as I said before, was golden douches. I've since tried to duplicate the feeling by sticking water pistols up my pussy, but I've always been a little nervous that the stream would be too strong, so it's always not quite right. It's different than directing a hose or a shower attachment into your cunt; it's a focused stream. I find that it tickles me in a way nothing else does. It's like taking a huge cock, with pressure on the cervix, but without the huge cock and with a very directed pressure. I can't really describe it. Plus, a pissy cunt is so wonderfully slippery and sloppy, like an incredibly wet cunt.

But it's probably an acquired taste. I wouldn't call it a fetish of mine, just something that I occasionally enjoy. Like certain other fantasies of mine.

I'm really just rambling. Nothing much is happening worth reporting at the moment.

No comments: