Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Happenings

As I said, doing absolutely fuck all. Well, not quite fuck all. I slept in a little because for whatever reason I was having some crazy dreams; woke up with a crick in my neck and a sprained wrist. No, not from that. Then I called Sveta. She's going to a Halloween party; her roomie and friends are dragging her there. Someday I hope to be able to meet some of these people. Anyway, I told her that she had carte blanche to wind up in anyone's bed she wanted, and she giggled. Who knows, maybe she will wind up in some sexy situation. She's still not sure what costume she'll wear; way to leave things to the last minute, huh?

After lunch, Dad and I made some time for apple bobbing without apples. A lot of the time, neither of us need much in the way of preparation, and since sex with Dad can take much longer than normal, we sort of do foreplay while we fuck. We don't start out "fucking" per se; we both like penetration, so it's like penetrative foreplay for a while, nice and slow. This, of course, is when we find time for foreplay. Sometimes, we just jump on and fuck hard.

But today, it was the first time we'd had some free time for a while, and really, it was either sex or watching movies (on which more later) and Mom was at work (poor Mom, having to work Saturdays, but then until recently I often did too, so I sympathize because I know the feeling) so we went up to the big bed, stripped off the sheets to keep from making too much of a mess, and mashed monsters (why yes, I am enjoying making some seasonal entendres).

Dad sat on the edge of the bed because he didn't want to stand but he did want to see me on my knees, and I knelt in front of him and started licking the tip of his cock like an ice cream cone. Sometimes its nice to mix things up. He was semi-hard but got harder with nothing but my tongue, and then I started stroking his balls with my fingers, holding his cock in one hand as I kept licking it, flicking the glans with the tip of my tongue. It's a more playful way to give head, and I enjoy it sometimes. Really, it's much more photogenic too, and I wish we'd had a camera because it would have been some sexy pictures. With another guy I might have worked on his asshole too, just getting a finger down there and stroking and pressing. A lot of guys, even those opposed to the idea of anal play, get into it when I finger them while giving head. But Dad doesn't want any action below the taint, so I confine myself to other avenues of pleasure.

The other nice thing about giving Dad head with my tongue is that I can build him up without making him go off. It's like a tease, a preparation, before the main event. Because I'm not going to waste what might be the only orgasm I get out of him on my mouth. With someone else, it'd be different; I'd want them to cum once so they'd be ready for a longer fuck. But with Dad, I want him prepped and ready, but nothing else.

After a few tasty minutes, Dad leaned back and said, "You're such a tease, girl," and I knew he was ready to move on to something else. I got up (my knees creaking with annoyance, because they're convinced that they're 85 years old) and asked if he wanted to return the favor, sample a few treats from my pumpkin, taste my candy corn... yeah, I should probably hold off on this, shouldn't I? Of course he did. I lay back and he started by kissing my lips, then running his kisses down my neck, over my breasts, a quick peck at my belly button (because he knows I love that) and then started stirring my witch's cauldron. He's more to-the-point than some, more direct, doesn't mess around with me because we've done it so many times he knows what I want. A finger immediately into my pussy, kisses and sucking on my lips and then more soft kisses and sucking on my clit until it comes out to play, and then he plays with it. I'm not complaining at all, mind you; it's just different from other people who eat me out. Maybe at some point I'll do a compare/contrast.

It always works; I came quite quickly, not a huge orgasm, but a good work-out for the ones to come when I finally allowed Dracula across the threshold (I can't help myself). Once I was finished and he'd tasted all the mulled cider he cared to, he asked if I wanted him, then when I nodded with a grin he moved back up my body, gave me a kiss which tasted of my pussy, then eased his way in until the villagers' battering ram broke down the door of the lab completely, if you catch my drift.

After a few minutes, we rolled over and I bounced on him, his hands stroking my flanks from my armpits down my thighs, making me feel like he was all around me. Some guys go for the breasts, some for the ass, but I do enjoy some movement in the hands when I'm on top. I came, much harder this time, and wound up lying on his chest panting like a werewolf when the full moon comes out from behind the clouds (I didn't even write that one; I think I'm possessed), then he helped me off him and said he needed to be a little harder to finish up, so I got on my paws and knees and Daddy werewolf rutted me from behind until I came again with a howl and he pressed home and spewed what felt like a gallon of cum into me.

After the obligatory cleanup, we were both winded, so we went downstairs and put on a Boris Karloff movie. We got a collection from the library and were going to watch them for Halloween. Let me tell you, I love Boris Karloff. He's another one I can't explain but I find attractive. Not with makeup on, but when he's just sort of looking normal. And a nice guy, didn't take himself too seriously, loved kids... yeah, I like Boris Karloff. But his eyes... wow. He could talk me into being his eternal mummy bride with those eyes any day. Not to mention that The Mummy is the greatest "monster" movie ever. And all those movies have pretty young actresses in them. So my Dad and I like them.

Well, amazingly, when the movie was finished, I looked over and Dad had wood. He said, "Can I help it if that girl in the movie was sexy?"

"No, of course not. As sexy as me?" Yes, I did pout a little. Don't judge me.

"You're in color," he laughed.

"Prove it." And lo and behold, "It's alive! Alive!" And I hopped on his lap, slipped him inside me, and we watched the second movie like that, occasionally shifting in and out a little, just enjoying ourselves. The second actress was just as hot as the first, and when the movie was done (they're only an hour and change long, so it wasn't that strange) I hopped off, lay back on the floor, and told him to let his ghoul out.

The second time was faster than the first because we were both keyed up, and we switched quickly into doggy style because both of us wanted a nice hard shag. He was pressing deep into me, pressing into my belly with every thrust, making me cum three times before gasping and cumming into my pussy again, much less this time but just as nice.

I gave him a big Halloween kiss, he gave it right back, and then I headed to the computer to write about it. Hey, I'm not a party girl. I don't think I'd go to a party tonight if I was asked. But I had a party anyway. And I'm going to go and watch another Boris Karloff movie and feel Halloween-y, and I don't think that's any less seasonal than getting trashed in costume. But I can't wait to hear what goes on with Sveta.

Happy Halloween, and may all your tricks be treats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome halloween, glad you both had fun ;-)

SheenV said...

I liked this post too! Need some pictures, tho.

Naughty Lexi said...

Well if someone wants to buy me a new computer and a camera... only kidding.