Friday, October 2, 2009

Stockings

I wasn't big into stockings or tights when I was younger, largely because they were itchy and a pain in the ass. But sometimes, on particularly cold days, they were the only way to survive having to wear a skirt because of a school uniform policy mandated by asshole men. Yes, I know, Catholic schoolgirls are sexy as hell, but Jesus, let a gal wear pants on winter days when it's cold enough to freeze your cunt shut. Guys get to wear shorts during the summer. Gals should get to wear thermal underwear in the winter.

Anyway, tights were something of a necessity, but I hated having to deal with them if I needed to use the bathroom, or worse if I wanted to slip my hand down between my legs during a boring lecture. Plus, while it can be erotic to pull your tights down to fuck, it's just one more layer between you and the cock, damnit.

So after a while, my sisters and I figured out what to do. On cold days, we would wear tights and then wear our panties over them. Obviously, we wouldn't wear skimpy panties because it was cold. But in the crotch of the tights, we actually sewed slits (well, I say "we sewed" but actually Mari sewed them, because she's good at that kind of thing) and then, if we needed to, we could just pull the panties to one side and get in between the slit. I've never been able to understand how guys can use the crazy fly flap on tightie whities, by the way. No flap here, just an opening. But I guess the panties count as a flap. And it wasn't as good as not wearing the tights at all, but it was better than the old way.

Now, I only did that on the coldest days. On days when it was only cold enough to freeze my legs off, I'd wear stockings. And I did turn heads, let me tell you. But I wasn't the only girl at the school, and I had competition in the looks department. No, really, it's true (sound of ego inflating dangerously).

I pulled out a pair of my old tights from the bottom of a drawer the other day, and the slit was still there. Now I want to find someone to reenact what the slit was usually used for. Honestly, I don't know that I ever wore tights one day when a cock didn't poke through that slit at some point during the day. Of course, I rarely went a day without sex during my school years (not that I was getting it at school every day; it was mostly at home). But usually we'd pull off our clothes before fucking once we got home. But whenever I wore those tights, it was like Mike could sense it, and he'd fuck me through them. Dad did on more than a few times too.

I remember once, Mike and I were coming home from school, this was when we were both in the same school, which happened off and on. It had been really cold in the morning, but it warmed up to the point that we didn't have to hurry. And Mike started slipping his hand around under my dress, pushing aside the panties and dipping through the slit. Cheeky monkey, he was. From behind, it would have been obvious what he was doing, but fortunately no one was behind us.

Finally, it was too much, his cheekiness infected me, and I reached into his pants and warmed my fingers on his cock. So we're slowly meandering down the street masturbating each other. This was not a crowded street. Eventually, we came to the spot we knew from previous experience would be deserted and hidden, we went behind the bushes, and Mike whipped out his cock and had it in me before I could say anything (not that I would have said anything negative). Thrust a few times to get nice and juicy, then he pressed into my ass. Ripped the slit of my tights completely up to the hem, but we didn't care. I was bent forward pressing against a tree and he was thrusting into my ass.

Believe me, we weren't cold at all. We were sweating by the time he finally pressed home and spent himself in my colon. Then we sort of stood there, feeling close, letting things come apart naturally, before I squatted and licked the cum from his cock, then we both readjusted ourselves, me pulling my blouse back down from where it had wound up, adjusting my bra so my breasts were back inside, then pulling out the wedgie my panties were giving me from squatting like that.

When we got home, I left my ruined tights on but we pulled everything else off and fucked again, slower and more pleasantly, warming up. If I recall correctly, once Mike finished loading my ass up with cum, Dad wanted a turn with me too. A nice memory, even if I no longer have that pair of tights. But I could rip these tights too. God, I wish Mike were here to do some of the ripping for me.

Since then, I've avoided tights, stockings, hose, all that. At work, I wear pants. Wearing skirts, I might go for stockings, but tights and hose I left back in high school. For Halloween though... I bet I could find an old uniform of one of the girls that would fit Sveta, and we could both be sexy schoolgirls together. With matching, torn tights.

Which gives me another idea: a double dildo that's so long, you can use it while both wearing skirts, and it just goes down out of one cunt, under the skirt, and back up into the other. The elephant trunk, if you will. Not much use for anything but a funny picture, but still.

No comments: