Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Parties

The party, such as it was, went off splendidly. Sveta loved the food, loved eating with family, loved that we went to the trouble for her. She's really so easy to please in a lot of ways, and I've got to try very hard not to let myself get away with things because Sveta's so easy to please. For instance, she thought the party was her present, when in fact both I and my parents got her something. She teared up a little bit at that, because I guess her father said he would buy her books this term for her birthday, or something crappy like that. Not that it wasn't good for her to not have to pay for books, but if you're going to give utilitarian gifts as a major present, you should at least give some thoughtful, minor thing as well. I mean, I guess if I didn't know about her family situation I wouldn't say this, but knowing what I now know, chump move. Poor kid has probably never had a proper birthday.

Dinner conversation was pretty much what you'd hear around any table. It wasn't until after dinner that things started to get a little more interesting. But first, the cake and gifts. Mom makes a dynamite cake, and there was a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday" because my parents are silly like that. My parents got her this very pretty print for her room by a local artist, sort of a generic gift except she has been looking for art to hang in her room and she really loved it (plus I didn't know they were planning on getting anything so I didn't give them a list of things I thought she'd like, so all they had to go on was off-hand comments). They gave her a big hug too, because again, that's what my parents do. They're very hands-on, and I don't mean that in a dirty way. They're huggers. They'd get along fine in a country where the appropriate greeting is the double cheek-kiss.

I got her some chocolate (can't go wrong there, plus it's the gift that gives back because she always shares chocolate with me, and I think it makes her a bit randy, darling, yeah!) which was designed to be opened in polite company, and a teddy which was originally going to be presented upstairs, but since the cat was out of the bag it didn't seem to make any difference. My mother oohed and ahed, my father said he wanted her to try it on, just joking, of course (well, he wouldn't have complained if she'd tried it on, but he wasn't forcing anything).

That got us to talking about the heavier topics. Sveta blushed and said she'd think about it, like she might actually think about it. And then Dad got a little flustered and apologized and said he was sorry, he was just a natural joker (flirt, more like). Mom, being sensible, said there were probably some things that needed discussing so that we didn't all get to be more awkward than we had been before. Once things are open, my parents are very open with people. They're a bit like evangelists if you let them, trying to convert people to their way of thinking. And my mother is a born educator, so she's happy to break out the metaphorical blackboard.

I should have warned Sveta that she might get "the talk" because she seemed a little intimidated, but I squeezed her hand and said I knew she probably had questions and so forth. The conversation started slowly, but eventually Sveta realized that it wasn't embarrassing. And so all the usual questions came out. I won't bore you with a play-by-play because a lot of it is stuff I've already talked about, or questions I've already answered. I mean, if you don't have an immediate reaction of, "Dear God, smite the sinners!" curiosity is bound to lead you to pretty much the typical questions. Sveta wasn't curious from a titillation standpoint, so we didn't get those questions, but other than that, your basic intelligent response.

I will say that Mom and Dad went out of their way to say that they weren't expecting anything from Sveta, that they knew she could use some love and support in college because college is a difficult time, and that they knew also that she was my girlfriend and weren't looking to steal her from me or me from her (that part was mostly Dad, because Sveta basically wanted to know if this meant that I couldn't become seriously involved with someone because I was spoken for by Dad, which is a good question to ask). And then we all said that we'd love Sveta to become part of the family in any way she wanted.

Sveta gets used to ideas quickly, because she said she really wanted to be part of the family without batting an eyebrow. Given her own family, I can see why she'd need supplements. So we all gave her hugs and kisses and said she was officially part of the tribe, or something silly like that (and we were being silly; there's no initiation ritual or anything). And then we had cake (that's usually the way my family does things; there's a blowing out of candles but the cake doesn't get cut until after presents) and milk, and all agreed it was delicious.

Then my parents said good evening and cleaned up a bit, then left us to our own devices. I asked Sveta if she'd forgive me for dropping a massive bombshell on her birthday party, and she kissed me and said it was a great birthday present, being part of the family. Then she asked me if this meant she would be expected to go around naked in the house with my parents around (the answer, no, not unless she felt like it, although if she did, they wouldn't mind) and whether my Dad was being serious about seeing her in her new teddy (not really, although I was sure if she wanted to show him, he'd be delighted). I don't blame her for waiting until my parents were gone to ask some more questions; it's a big step to think about.

She wanted to know about my first time with Dad, so I gave her the abbreviated version. She wanted to know what he was like in bed. She was inching toward asking if he'd be interested in her, but I told her she didn't need to rush into anything. I don't want her to be too rash about it, because she's really starved for love, and that's no reason to jump in the sack with anyone. We talked a lot about how she was really happy to be part of the family, how she wanted to spend lots of time here. It was euphoria, sort of, I guess.

Then she giggled and asked if I wanted to see her in her new teddy. I think we all know the answer to that. She went in the other room to change too, little minx. I had taken off my clothes and was down to my underwear in anticipation by the time she came back, and my God she was hot. Not cute. Hot. I could see her hard nipples through the fabric of the teddy, and every time she moved the hem rode up a little so I could catch glimpses of her inner thighs. She's come into herself as a sexual being, and I don't think knowing that my Dad is attracted to her has done any harm at all. She really is beautiful, and any guy who wouldn't drool over her is blind or crazy. But she's starting to believe that, which is terrific. She needs some self-confidence.

Needless to say, I couldn't keep my hands off her, and the teddy, while it was incredible to look at, was getting in the way, so it went, and there she was lying before me in all her nubile beauty, naked as the day she was born and flushed all over. I kissed every square inch of her body while my finger made slow spirals around her pubis, teasing her, winding her up, and then I finally got between her legs and pressed my finger inside her and tickled her clit. She cried my name loud enough that the neighbors probably heard (but they've heard it before, I can tell you) and juice cascaded out over my hand and lips. Her entire body tensed and relaxed several times, and then she sighed and asked weakly for a drink.

We made it back up to the bedroom eventually, and Sveta was giggling that she hoped my parents didn't wake up and come to watch. I don't know if she really hoped that or not, but she certainly enjoyed herself. She's still young in many ways, and I think the naughtiness of it had begun turning her on. She practically begged me to fuck her ass with a strap-on, and since she was the birthday girl, why not? A waste of a good orgasm on her part, since I couldn't taste it, but she enjoyed herself. And then we settled into a cuddle and just sort of made out and fingered for a while. I came a few times, little orgasms, just twitches really.

"Do you think your Dad would be interested, if I asked him?"

Like I said, she gets used to things quickly, and she can handle things which most people her age can't. Either that or I've taught her well, moulded her in my own image so to speak. I laughed and said she should give it time, not rush things. Not that I didn't want to go over, wake up Dad, and tell him he was needed. But like I said, I don't want her to do something she'll regret. Plenty of time for that when she's had some time to think things over. That, at least, was the plan.

She fell asleep with my finger still stroking her lips softly, and then I actually drifted off for a while before I was rudely awakened by one of my various chronic pains, and had to get up because I couldn't toss and turn and wake her up.

I know it seems like I'm trying to control Sveta, but I'm not. I just thought it was a good idea to let things settle before she got both feet wet. It turns out... well, I've got to break off this post before it gets novel-length, but I'll be coming right back to finish, so you won't have to wait more than the time it takes for me to write it.

On a post-script, since Sveta is obviously a huge part of my life and this blog, I really wish I could get Blogger to stop believing that her name is misspelled. I'm tired of seeing it when I hit spellcheck.

No comments: